Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Blogger is Born

Do you like the title? I thought it fitting for my first blog post. Now for those reading this, I am just getting started and I will get better at this! Considering I don't really have a meaty topic for this one, I'll tell of my purpose of writing and how I intend to go about this blogging thing.

I am a Christian. This is a very simple statement. But with it is packed enormous amounts of information on how I will write, along with many questions. I am writing to the glory of God. I think that every single piece of literature should be. Now, I now that there are seemingly infinite amounts of literature out there which do not directly advocate nor bring glory to God. I see these not as worthless pieces of information, but as information that can be used by Christians for many purposes.

I write with a world view that you will see play out as I blog. Since I don't know what blogs are really about, I will have to experiment since I know enough to know that blogs are extremely general in topics. I intend to use this to my utmost for His use. I'll leave it at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment